Friday, August 10, 2012

Don't Miss Vincent's

Another stop on the Italian lane is well-known local spot named Vincent's Italian Cuisine. Vincent's is located on St. Charles in the Garden District. No matter the day of the week or the time Vincent's seems to always have a crowd. With a classic Italian feel, Vincent's is a cozy restaurant that smells of garlic when you arrive, which is never a bad thing.

Awesome servers who've worked there for quite some time clearly display the love for their job. Always knowledgeable and ready to answer any question they can guide you through the extensive menu effortlessly. The signature dish for Vincent's is the Cannelloni, which I always get except this time. For starters, I had the Seafood Stuffed Mushrooms. Two large mushroom caps filled with a shrimp & crab meat stuffing. The mushrooms can literally be a meal by itself. I had the Veal Parmigiana for my entree. It was phenomenal. Large portion and full of flavor. I've never been disappointed at Vincent's and it continues to remain that way.

In the mood for Italian, check them out. I promise you won't be disappointed. You know I wouldn't steer you wrong...ESPECIALLY when it comes to food. Until next time...EAT WELL!


Veal Parmigiana

No comments:

Post a Comment