Wednesday, September 5, 2012

To You I Say, Salu! Salu!

Right on the trendy and hip Magazine Street is a hot spot for friends, couples and an all-around good time. Salu is a Tapas restaurant which makes it perfect for groups to try everything on the menu. I had been to Salu for lunch once prior to going for dinner with friends and family. It was quite busy I must say, filling up quickly inside and outside seating was pretty much nonexistent. If you can't sit that must mean something good is going down. 

We had a great server who was on top of everything we needed. Cocktails were flowing and the food was hitting the table left and right. We ate so much that I can't even go into detail...however, I've placed pictures below for your visual pleasure. Salu takes the phrase "Sharing is caring" to a whole other level. 

Whenever you have some time go check out Salu on Magazine. You'll be glad you listened to me. You know I wouldn't steer you wrong...ESPECIALLY when it comes to food. Until next time...EAT WELL!


Mussels w/White Wine broth
Calamari
Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes
Seared Jumbo Sea Scallops
Grilled Lamb Lollipops
Bacon Wrapped Prawns
Grilled Skirt Steak 

No comments:

Post a Comment