Monday, September 24, 2012

Crabs???? Yes, Please!!!

Just off the sandy white beaches of Pensacola, Florida is a cool spot called Crabs! We Got Em! They specialize in crabs...duh!!! You get to choose from King Crab, Dungeness Crab, Snow Crab and Blue Crabs. They boil 'em up East Coast style with a nice kick.

The atmosphere is very casual and relaxing. They even have an on site playground for kids to play. In addition, they have a full bar to pour up your favorite drinks; they have specialty drinks as well, including one called Diesel Fuel. *Drink at your own risk*

I've been to this little spot on two occasions and I was EXTREMELY satisfied each time. Initially, I had the King Crab legs....DELICIOUS!!!!! You get about 1 1/4 lbs for a reasonable price along with potatoes, corn and sausage if you would like. On this last visit, I had the Dungeness crab (pictured below), with potatoes and corn (no pork on my fork). I was very pleased with the presentation and most importantly the flavor and taste. I definitely suggest this place if you ever make it down to Pensacola Beach sometime. I promise you won't be disappointed. You know I wouldn't steer you wrong....ESPECIALLY when it comes to food! Until next time...EAT WELL!



Dungeness Crab

No comments:

Post a Comment