Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Torchy's Tacos

In the River Oaks area of Houston, TX is a cool little taco shop called Torchy's Tacos. If it sounds familiar, it is a part of a small chain, with another location in Austin, TX. Torchy's is a funky little spot, complete with outdoor patio seating.

While out one day, I passed by and committed the name to memory, saying I would check it out one day. Well, a few weeks later I decided to drop in and have a taste. Because I had already looked up the menu I knew exactly what I wanted as I walked in the door. Although, while waiting in line some other options DEFINITELY caught my eye. I had two Beef Fajita Tacos and the Chips & Salsa, with an ice cold Dos Equis beer. The tacos were so filling and full of ingredients. Definitely not skimpy with the meat or peppers & onions....y'all know how I love my grilled onions...it got a bit messy, but so daggone delicious! It was so perfect. I am really looking forward to me imminent return.

So the next time you're in Houston, get on down to Torchy's Taco's and  grab a bite to eat. I promise you won't be disappointed. You know I wouldn't steer you wrong...ESPECIALLY when it comes to food. Until next time, eat well!



Chips & Salsa

Beef Fajita Taco







No comments:

Post a Comment