Saturday, July 13, 2013

Harry's Restaurant & Cafe

 There's a little gem in Midtown Houston called Harry's Restaurant & Cafe. Located on Tuam street, Harry's provides a unique dining experience. Diners have the option of going through the cafeteria-style line; or they can be seated and order off the menu. Harry's offers breakfast, lunch & brunch options. There is something on the menu for everyone...even the vegetarians. 

On my visit, I was on a quick lunch break in between classes. I went with a couple of classmates. I had their spin on chicken and waffles. It was 3 chicken tenders and a lovely Belgian waffle. The chicken tenders were very moist and flavorful and had a surprisingly spicy kick. The waffle was golden brown with crisp edges. My friends enjoyed their meal and I definitely enjoyed mine. We all were most pleased with how affordable the food was. I think I paid about $7 including tax. A SUPREME PLUS since I am a law student who is on a tight budget.

Chicken & Waffles




So, whenever you have a chance stop in at Harry's and I'm sure you will enjoy your experience. I promise you won't be disappointed. You know I wouldn't steer you wrong....ESPECIALLY when it comes to food! Until next time...EAT WELL!




No comments:

Post a Comment