Saturday, July 13, 2013

Yahoo for Raku!

Sushi lovers & friends I have found us an oasis in which we can indulge. Located in Midtown on Louisiana Ave., Raku is a snazzy sushi spot. It's chic atmosphere and sophisticated feel makes you wanna sit down and relax. They have awesome drink specials daily, including half off sake bottles. They also have daily specials for sushi rolls created by the Chef. 

On my visit, I went with a classmate and we actually split the meal. She enjoyed the chef's special roll and I enjoyed the fresh nigiri. We also split the truffle oil seafood fried rice. The rice was AMAZING, it had scallops and shrimp and it was flavorful and the perfect texture. The nigiri was SUPER fresh. My tastebuds danced with delight with every bite. I definitely encourage you all to go check it out. I promise you won't be disappointed. You know I wouldn't steer you wrong....ESPECIALLY when it comes to food! Until next time...EAT WELL!


Chef's Special
Truffle Oil Seafood Fried Rice


No comments:

Post a Comment