Saturday, July 13, 2013

Pub Fiction

In Midtown Houston there's a cool spot called Pub Fiction. It's a bar/restaurant. They have a great beer selection and a damn good homemade Sangria as well. I discovered this place one day after paying my cell phone bill right around the corner. I was on lunch in between classes. The service was cool, I sat at the bar. The bartender was very friendly, which I always appreciate as a former service industry worker myself. What I also liked about this place besides the food described below is its bar. I later won a happy hour party at this establishment and invited some classmates to participate. The drinks were poured to perfection. They have a really good happy hour menu. On the weekends, the place gets pretty packed and they offer valet parking as well. Even if you're not hungry, it's a great place to definitely hang out & kick back some cocktails.

Anywho...I absolutely love tacos...I could literally eat tacos everyday all day and not think twice. So I ordered the Carne Asada Tacos x3. You get three carne asada steak tacos with pico, and a DEICIOUS Texas Ale Queso on top. OMG....my eyes closed and my shoulders shimmied. The portion was just right, I was completely stuffed afterwards. Goodness in heavens did I love that meal. Also, they have these delicious little Mini Fajita Burritos, another delectable treat to the palate. Whenever you're in the area and have a chance, go check it out. I promise you won't be disappointed. You know I wouldn't steer you wrong...ESPECIALLY when it comes to food. Until next time, eat well! 

Carne Asada Tacos x3

No comments:

Post a Comment