Thursday, July 18, 2013

Barcadia New Orleans

Let me just say what a GREAT idea this place is. It combines your favorite things...food, drinks, and games! It's an awesome idea for sure. I popped in during one of my visits home in New Orleans. Me and my boyfriend went after hitting French Quarter Festival. It was a cool atmosphere. We went during the day so I'm interested in going during the evening to late-night hours. But anyways, I definitely enjoyed my meal. I had the Ahi Tuna wrap which comes with homemade chips. The wrap consisted of spring mix, fried wontons (yummy), carrots, pickled onions (I had these removed) and a sesame vinaigrette. The tuna was perfectly cooked and seasoned really well. That was a plus because some places cheat you out seasonings sometimes. But I must say for a place of this caliber, they did an excellent job. I was very pleased and couldn't complain. 

Barcadia had a well-versed selection of beers to choose from and a wide range of liquors. I'd suggest this place for food or drinks or the games alone....or basically any combination of the three. So, whenever you get a chance hustle on down to the CBD and check it out.
I promise you won't be disappointed. You know I wouldn't steer you wrong...ESPECIALLY when it comes to food. Until next time, eat well!


Ahi Tuna Wrap

No comments:

Post a Comment